My name is Tosin Sho-Silva and I am a fashion and textile student as well as blogger at www.stylebyalexandriah.com. For my undergrad, I studied Architecture and that’s where my love for fashion really began. Asides my mom being a wedding dress designer, I turned to fashion as an escape route from all the stress of architecture and it resulted in me following this passion.
I started my blog in October 2014; with the hope that it will open up opportunities for me as I will be starting my women’s wear and home accessories brand soon
Itunu contacted me and asked if I could share my top fashion/beauty picks and I thought yeah why not! So here goes:
1. Eyebrow Pencil: I know this sounds weird especially as the first pick*laughs*but I have very faint eyebrows and it looks super weird when I don’t fill them in with a pencil. I love to use Rimmel or Jordana in dark brown.
They last long as well as look natural.
2. Turtle Neck Jumper: Yes! You can never go wrong with a turtle neck jumper. I wear these everywhere not just because they keep me warm, they are super comfortable and classy. My favourite turtle necks are from Marks and Spencer, they offer very durable jumpers and the fit is fab.
3. High-waist Clothing: Jeans, trousers, skirts etc. I only wear high waisted garments as they make my legs appear longer and torso shorter. Also because I’m very slim, it helps accentuate my most flattering features.
4. Court Shoes: I absolutely love court shoes. They match literally everything and keep it classy. I have a nude pair I wear literally everywhere. Love them!
5. A Good Bag: I love bags so much.
When buying a bag, I consider structure and material.
These features are most important to me because I do not like bags that must be filled to look nice. Also, I only buy genuine leather bags because they last longer and you can really feel the difference.
Once in a while, I buy faux leather bags but only for clutches.
Hope you enjoyed her picks guys.
Thank you so much Tosin, you rock hun!
Ecclesiastes 4:10 NIV
“If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up”