Hope you are having a fabulous week?
Christmas is a time when Christians all over the world celebrate the birth of our saviour and King, Jesus Christ.
It is a time of love because we believe God showed us love by sending His son. Also a season of giving AND OF COURSE RECEIVING… HEHEHE!!!
In faith, here is my Christmas wishlist, lol!
1. THE REAL TECHNIQUES duo fiber collection;
THIS SET INCLUDES 3 brushes
- duo-fiber face brush: for lightweight application
- duo-fiber contour brush: for controlled contouring and sculpting
- duo-fiber eye brush: for finishing touches to the eye
2. NIC’S PICKS ( also a Real techniques collection)
Includes all the brushes needed to create a complete look:
- duo-fiber face brush: for lightweight application + blending of face powder or pigments
- cheek brush (set exclusive): evenly applies makeup across cheekbone for a more dramatic finish
- angled shadow brush (set exclusive): perfectly cut for layering eye shadow in the crease
- base shadow brush: applies a smooth, flawless foundation of color
- eyeliner brush (set exclusive): firm, angled head for optimal control along lash line
3. CLINIQUE HIGH IMPACT LIP COLOR
THEY SAY this is “creamy and moisturizing” lipstick goes on smooth, while still feeling “solid enough to stay put for many hours.” Readers adore how “highly pigmented” and “intense” the color is, not to mention the plentiful selection
4.Liz Earle Skint Tint
Makes skin look more radiant; allows skin to appear fresh.
5. Cream Dior Addict Lipstick
OH YES! THIS BRUSH SET IS 18KARAT GOLD!!!!!!!!!!
The Extravaganza Collection is a lavish assortment of hand-crafted brushes with 18K gold plated ferrules. The Extravaganza Complete Kit features 29 of our best-selling brushes and comes in a deluxe carrying case, perfect for traveling and storage. Everything you need for a luxurious makeup application.
- E05 – Eye Liner: Create smooth and even lines. Use with gel or liquid liners.
- E10 – Small Eye Liner: Precise application of liner. Use with gel or liquid liners.
- E15 – Flat Definer: Sharp and precise application. Press product along upper and lower lash lines to create an easy thin liner. Works with gel, liquid or powder products.
- E20 – Short Shader: Concentrated color application. Apply color onto small areas of the eye such as the outer eyelid. Also use to smudge the lower lash line.
- E25 – Blending: Controlled blending. Blend colors together onto the lid with added control. Buff out harsh lines for a well blended effect.
- E30 – Pencil: Soften and smoke out lines. Soften pencil liners along the top and bottom lash lines, add shadow to line the eyes, or use to highlight inner corner of eyes.
- E35 – Tapered Blending: Controlled application of crease color. Using just the tip of the brush to pick up color, apply directly onto the crease and sweep through. Effect is blended, but defined.
- E40 – Tapered Blending: Soft blended crease. Using just the tips to apply color, sweep back and forth through the crease for a diffused and blended finish.
- E45 – Small Tapered Blending: Precise color application onto the crease. Picking up color with just the tip of the brush, apply intense colors to the crease to add depth and dimension to the eye.
- E50 – Large Fluff: Controlled highlighting. Apply highlighting shades onto the brow bone or upper cheekbone. Gives a soft and blended finish.
- E55 – Eye Shading: Even application of color. Place color across the whole lid for an even and strong application of product.
- E60 – Large Shader: Uniformly cover the whole lid with product. Apply cream shadow base or cream shadow for quick and even coverage.
- E65 – Small Angle: Create precise lining. Moves fluidly and easily across the upper and lower lash lines. Use with gel, cream or powder liners.
- E70 – Medium Angled Shading: Soft application of color. Use for brow highlighting or to blend the crease.
- F05 – Small Contouring: Contour cheeks. Buff and blend contour shades under cheekbone and jaw line for a chiseled look.
- F10 – Powder/Blush: Precise placement of blush. Use for powder application.
- F15 – Duo Fibre Powder/Blush: Soft blush application. Generates a diffused blush application. Works especially well with mineral product for a natural and delicate effect.
- F20 – Large Powder: Controlled bronzer application. Bronzing of the cheekbones and temple area. Using the flat side gives definition and control.
- F25 – Tapered Face: Exact product placement onto cheeks. Apply powder, blush or contour shades onto the cheeks and temples. Tapered shape gives exact placement of product.
- F30 – Large Powder: Even powder application .Uniform blending of powder products onto the face and body.
- F35 – Tapered Highlighter: Subtle highlighting. Apply highlighting shades onto the upper contours of the face. Diffused finish gives skin a natural glow.
- F40 – Large Angled Contour: Cheek application. Use the angle to softly contour the cheekbone. Can also be used to apply blush.
- F50 – Duo Fibre: Creates an airbrush effect onto the skin. Can be used with powder, liquid or cream products.
- F55 – Small Duo Fibre: Creates a controlled airbrush effect onto the skin. Use with cream or powder blush and highlighting products.
- F60 – Foundation: Smooth foundation application. Apply liquid or cream products such as foundation and primer.
- F65 – Large Concealer: Conceal larger areas of the face or body. Works well with liquid or cream products.
- F70 – Concealer: Conceal small areas. Conceal the hardest to reach areas such as around the nose and eyes.
- F75 – Concealer: Precise product placement. Use around the lip area to conceal when wearing bold lip colors.
- L05 – Lip: Precise application of color onto the lips. Use the firm edge to define and contour the lips.
LONG LIST YEAH! pHEWWW!!
PHOTO and review CREDITS:
WOMAN AND HOME
THE REAL TECHNIQUES